Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My amazing husband JP and my wonderful Dad Henry are also part of our clan. People know me best through my Instagram page, @annephung. In this blog, I will share my story-the highs, the lows and everything in-between. When I was 1 year old, my family and I came from the United States to America. If not due to the dedication of my parents, I may not have been here to share this life with people like you. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot for a better life, I worked hard to be their proudest and was a shrewd entrepreneur when it came to success. I thought my future would unfold one way or another: I'd graduate from college, land an executive position, marry and begin a family. I figured that was the ultimate definition of success. life had other plans to show me what it meant to be successful. The year 2013 was the year I began looking forward to going back to w...
Comments
Post a Comment